Monday, December 7, 2009

Ernie's house!

Emma loves to play with her little Ernie doll. I found him at a garage sale for .25 cents. She has decided that her Little People House is now "Ernie's house". She loves to put Ernie in the house and then yell "we're home!" That's one of her favorite phrases right now, "we're home!". She yells this anytime we pull into the garage, and often when we arrive anywhere, not just our house.

The new words continue to pour out everyday. I just can't list them all, she's just talking too much for me to keep up. "Dirty" is a new word, but that's all I can remember. She also knows what a computer is. Tony and I were talking about the computer and she went over to the laptop and pointed at it and said "duh-duh". I think that's her generic word for things she doesn't know how to say yet.

No comments: