Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Boy Week 34 Update

Today I had my week 34 appointment with my OB. It's practically week 35 , so when I go back in two weeks I'll be 36 weeks and 6 days.

The baby's heartbeat is good, in the 140's, and his head is down now. I'm doing fine too, just very uncomfortable and heavy. My fingers and hands are swelling a little bit, I can't wear my rings anymore. My feet are still okay though.

I gained 7 pounds since my last appointment, about 2.5 weeks ago. So I'm up to a total weight gain of 38.8 pounds. I will easily pass my total weight gained with Emma before this pregnancy is over. I only have 6 pounds to go to pass that!

My next appointment is in two weeks. Then I'll go every week until he is born. Seems like a long time until then, but we have lots to do still. Tony was able to get the baby's room painted this weekend and it looks great! I will post some pictures once we have done all the wall hangings and furniture arraignment.

No comments: