Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Boy Week 32 Update

Today I went to the doctor for my week 32 appointment. Everything is fine, baby boy is measuring right on track. I gained 4 pounds in the last two weeks, so my total is 32. I was really afraid it would be closer to 10 pounds so I was happy with the 4 pounds.

We really need to finish the baby's room and a few other projects around the house. But I'm getting slower and able to do less so not sure we can get it all done.

Today Emma did not take a nap. We had quiet time in her room and I was able to sleep but she played and looked at books on the bed. So tonight she went to bed early and was asleep by 8pm! I will miss the free time when she naps but maybe this is better. She was a little tired this afternoon but not too crazy and she didn't fall asleep on the couch or floor, so maybe she is ready to drop her nap. I just hope she doesn't wake up earlier than normal!

No comments: