Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Boy Week 30 Update

Today I went to the doctor for my 30 week appointment. Emma went along and she did great, the best behaved she's ever been there! Of course it was a fast appointment and that helped too, we were only there 40 minutes total. But I still got to see my doctor for about 15 minutes and ask all our questions. I love her, she always gives her full attention and I've never felt rushed out of the office.

The baby is still side to side, but it's not time for him to turn yet anyway. His heart rate is good, my blood pressure is good too. My gestational diabetes test was negative and also my iron is good, so I'm not anemic. My weight gain was 8 pounds over the last month, so 28 pounds total. My doctor thinks by the next appointment in two weeks, I'll have only gained 3 pounds. I hope that's all. So we are now going every two weeks! This baby is coming sooner than we think! The doctor told me I'll be considered full term in 7 weeks! 7 weeks, I've got to get moving on things around here.

No comments: