Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Emma is 20 months old!

On Friday Emma turned 20 months old. She’s still growing so fast, and learning new words every day. She can now say bowl, cup, apple, up, down, butterfly and Pooh. There are probably more but I can’t remember them all! She just learned up and down this weekend, and she will go around lifting up a book or her baby, saying “up”, then lower it and say “down”. Daddy taught her this and they had a fun time holding things up and then down. She also lifts up her foot and holds it up, waiting for us to say down, then she stomps her foot down.

She also learned to blow her nose! This is helpful when she has her allergies, like she does now. I can actually hold the tissue and tell her to blow, and she does. It’s much easier than me chasing her with the tissue.

Today I took Emma to get her flu shot, and they weighed her. She is 28.2 pounds! We didn't get a height but I believe she has grown another inch since her 18 month checkup.

No comments: