Monday, August 5, 2013

Number 3!


This news is long overdue, but I wanted to have a post announcing the upcoming arrival of our 3rd child!  We are expecting a son in mid to late November!

With two other children still needing me, I've had little time for written updates.  The first part of my pregnancy was very hard, I was sick with nausea and vomiting continually for about 3 months.  But that has finally passed, and I'm feeling much better.  I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant.  The baby is doing great, and growing fast.

This summer we've been busy making a few more memories before our family of 4 becomes 5!  We had a great trip to Galveston, just after I got over feeling sick.  Emma loved Schlitterbahn at Galveston, and she was big enough to do most of the rides.  Emma and Tony did rides while Nathan and I hung out in the shallow kid area with slides and a pirate ship.  We enjoyed Moody Gardens, fresh seafood and getting ice cream and candy at La King's Confectionary.

Emma will be starting kindergarden in 3 weeks!  I know she is ready for the challenges and she will do great.  She did a reading camp in July for 2 weeks and it helped her gain confidence in reading.  She is reading early reader books and she loves it!  Nathan will start his first year of preschool in 4 weeks.  So far he has not been excited about preschool, but I think he's coming around.  He picked out a dinosaur backpack at the store today and seems excited about wearing it to school!

I'll continue with the picture updates and more when the baby arrives!

No comments: