Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emma's big girl bed!

Yesterday we moved the crib out of Emma's room and moved the guest bed in. It's now Emma's big girl bed! We've been telling her about it for a few weeks and she has been excited out it. Nap time went well. I read her some stories in bed and then I rocked her for about 10 minutes. She just wasn't settling down in the bed but once I rocked her she was fine. She had a great nap and didn't come close to the edge of the bed.

Bedtime went ok as well. Daddy read her stories and then rocked her until she was sleepy. She had a great night, slept straight through until I woke her up this morning at 7am! I really hope she can start sleeping this late regularly, it's amazing the difference a little more sleep from 6-7am can make for me and Daddy!

No comments: