Saturday, November 28, 2009

Emma is 23 months old!

Today Emma is 23 months old! She's doing and saying so many things, here a few that I can think of.

-She says "ho ho ho" when you mention Santa Claus or point him out in a picture.
-She loves to play in the dirt and play outside anytime.
-When she sees a horse she says "yeehaw, yeehaw". Sometimes she calls still calls horses "neighs" too.
-She sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the Barney song (I love you, You love me) but she doesn't know all the words, so she just uses her baby speak, it's so cute!
-She loves to watch Caillou, and can now say his name. It's so sweet, to hear her pronounce something with her little baby girl voice.
-She still calls baby bottles "baby bokles"
-She still calls Elmo "Melmo"
-She loves to take a bath, especially bubble baths. She can say bubbles and bath.
-She loves to paint and asks me everyday if she can paint. We don't always paint but we do color everyday.
-She calls her grandmothers both "mom", and my dad is "dad" and Tony's dad is "papaw"
-She can tell me when something hurts, and she says quite often "hurt me" when I try to brush her hair or put it up in a ponytail. Sometimes she will tell me that I hurt her during a diaper change or when she's eating. I think she's just exploring the concept. But sometimes if her pants are too tight, she will tell me they are hurting her. That's helpful to know when she's uncomfortable or hurt by something.
-She loves to look at pictures of our family, and herself. She will ask for "more Emmas" and go to the computer. We sit on the couch and look at all the pictures I have posted online.
-If she wants something but we can't understand what, she will take us by the hand or finger and lead us to it.
-She loves to put on our shoes and attempt to walk in them.
-She wakes up everyday smiling and gives us hugs and kisses. She is a very sweet and loving girl!

No comments: